Alice Vacek Aranda
Phoenix Immigration Lawyer
Call Today! 602-842-1115
Areas & Topics

Immigrant consular processing can be a complex process

Getting the paperwork you need so you can remain in the United States isn't always easy. If you are here without the proper paperwork, you might have to determine the best way for you to get the paperwork you need. One option that you have is to use consular processing to get the visa you need to stay in the country legally.

We know that the thought of having to go through the immigration process might be a bit overwhelming. We can help you learn what you need to know as you move through the process of trying to obtain a visa.

If you are in the country without proper documentation, you can apply for a visa while you are in the country. You will have to go to the U.S. embassy of your home country to apply for the green card you need. As part of this process, you will have to apply for a waiver for the unlawful presence in the country.

A variety of factors can affect the waiver process. First, you must show proof that you have an extreme hardship. In this case, children aren't an extreme hardship. When you apply for a provisional waiver, you will know if you are approved for it before you leave the country.

The entire process can be very complex. It is vital to understand what you should do at every step of the process. Only when you have answers to your questions and understand what you should do should you proceed with your petition to remain in the country in a lawful status.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information


Phoenix Office
668 North 44th Street
East Wing, Suite 300
Phoenix, AZ 85008

Phone: 602-842-1115
Fax: 602-926-2534
Map & Directions

Cottonwood Office
Cottonwood Business Center
821 North Main Street
Cottonwood, AZ 86326

Phone: 602-842-1115
Fax: 602-926-2534
Map & Directions