Alice Vacek Aranda
Phoenix Immigration Lawyer
Call Today! 602-842-1115
Areas & Topics

Investing in the economy might secure you an EB-5 visa

Investors who want to come to the United States can apply to do so through the investment visa program. In order to qualify for this type of visa, you don't need family members in the country or a labor certification. Instead, you have to be willing and ready to invest money in the United States economy.

When you are applying for an investment visa, you must be sure that your paperwork is properly completed. We can help you to go over your visa application and can help you learn more about the process for getting this type of visa.

The EB-5 visa is the visa that investors should attempt to secure if they can meet the requirements for the program. In order to qualify, you have to invest $1 million into the economy by building a new business that will employ at least 10 workers. Those workers must be U.S. workers who have a full-time employment status.

Immigration law provides for 10,000 investment visas to be issued each year. Half of those visas are now being issued through the Regional Center pilot program. That program requires a smaller investment of $500,000 and is only available in certain economic areas. Other criteria might apply.

We can help you to learn about the criteria for the investment visa you would like to secure. We understand that securing an EB-5 visa might only be one step on your path toward becoming a citizen or permanent resident of this country. If you opt to pursue citizenship or a green card, we can help you through those processes, too.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information


Phoenix Office
668 North 44th Street
East Wing, Suite 300
Phoenix, AZ 85008

Phone: 602-842-1115
Fax: 602-926-2534
Map & Directions

Cottonwood Office
Cottonwood Business Center
821 North Main Street
Cottonwood, AZ 86326

Phone: 602-842-1115
Fax: 602-926-2534
Map & Directions